Fisherman Bay Progress Association AGM.
- Held the first Sunday of the month (unless the first Sunday is New Years day, then the following Sunday)
- All shack owner welcome.
- $20 membership per person.
- Committee members voted in.
- Committee members gather to discuss new proposals raised for the improvement of the Fisherman Bay area.
- Vote in Secretary and Chairman
- Discuss details regarding Australia Day and Easter Races Events.
Australia Day Big BBQ Breakfast.
- Held on the 26th on the foreshore in Port Broughton.
- $8.00 breakfast ($20 for a family of 4*) includes, orange juice, cereal, bacon, eggs, sausage and tomato, tea and coffee and lamington.
*Two adults and two children
Sunday Easter Races
- Held over the Easter long weekend, Fisherman Bay Progress has been holding the Sunday Easter Races for more then 50 years.
- Located on the foreshore in Fisherman Bay.
- Raffles with great prizes
- BBQ lunch available from 11am onwards.
- Free tea and coffee
- Races begin at 1pm
Sponser are always welcome during this event. If you would like to be a sponsor please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Current Committee Meetings for 2017.
Second Friday of the month.
6pm at the Fisherman Bay Community Hall.
April 16th (to coincide with Easter long weekend)
June 2nd (to coincide with Queens Birthday weekend)
Sept 29th (to coincide with long weekend on 3rd Oct)
AGM for 2018 – Sunday Jan 7th (to be confirmed)